PLACEMENTS AND INTERNSHIPS
• Collaboration with pharmaceutical industries and various Pharma-MNCs.
• Career guidance and personality development through orientation programs, seminars, webinars and workshops.
• Individualized pre-placement counselling and interaction with experts.
• Bridge between industrial skill requirement and student skill development.
• Customized training of students as per industrial demands.
• Provide support to students to get employed in reputed organization before completion of study.
• Provide assistance in CV writing, communication skill development and personality improvement.
• Provide adequate training as per industrial practices during the study.
PLACEMENTS DEPARTMENT OF SIP ENGAGES IN-
• Online technical tests on regular basis.
• Soft skill development programs required for the corporate.
• Undertake educational tours and in-plant training at various industries.
• Facilitate real life student projects in industries as part of the curriculum.
• Training workshops on communication, presentation, behavioural and life skills.
Placement services are provided to SIP alumni and final year students throughout the year.
Informations regarding vacancies and openings are communicated by email and telephonic calls.
In case if any SIP alumni require job, he/she may send their resume and preferential sector of work firstname.lastname@example.org. Placement cell will assist him/her to find out suitable job at the earliest.