APPLY FOR ADMISSIONS AT SGI
- The admission process at Siddhartha Group of Institutions begins with the candidate filling the "Enquiry Form" followed by "Application Form" for the interested Program on the college website. The interested applicants are advised to go through the details of the course interested in and its eligibility criteria before applying for program.
- For seat confirmation, a candidate must Register Online by making payment of rupees 5000/- (non-refundable) and filling the Registration form. A candidate can also visit the college campus along with the required documents in person and submit the same in the college Admission Cell along with the non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 5000/- in cash/DD drawn in favour of Siddhartha Law College/Siddhartha Institute of Pharmacy, payable at Dehradun. To apply for a course under Uttarakhand quota, please submit Uttarakhand Domicile Certificate along with the relevant category certificate from a competent authority.
At SGI, for withdrawal from any facility, the concerned student or a parent of the student is required to apply for withdrawal and refund of fee/charge paid shall be considered as per the following policies of the group.
- Registration fee is non-refundable under any circumstances whatsoever.
- If the admission is withdrawn on or before 31st July, then tuition fee only will be refundable after the deduction of non-refundable admission fee. Cancellation fee of Rs. 5000/- and uniform fee (in case the uniform is stitched).
- If the admission is withdrawn after 31st July and before 31st August, the refund will be processed after reviewing the admission status as on 01 September,depending upon the vacancy and seats filled after withdrawals in the same category. In case the seat in the program is vacant then no refund will be made (except refundable security deposit). In case the seats in the programs are fully filled up and after the withdrawal no seat of the group will lie vacant, then the tuition fee only will be refundable after the deduction of non- refundable admssion fee, cancellation fee of Rs. 5000/-
- If the admission is withdrawn after 31st August, then no refund under any head (except refundable security deposit) will be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
- The amount refundable shall be calculated on the basis of date of submission of application for withdrawal and the decision will be based on "first come first serve" basis.
Eligibility: 96% aggregate and above (excluding Physical Education/Fine Arts/Performing Arts/Vocational/non written subjects) in CBSE or ICSE Board of Class XII.
Eligibility: 90% aggregate and above (excluding Physical Education/Fine Arts/Performing Arts/Vocational/non written subjects) in CBSE or ICSE Board of Class XII.
Special Scholarship for Top 10 LSAT-INDIA candidates of 50 percent on Tuition Fees.
Special Scholarship for Top 20 CLAT Candidates of 50 percent on Tuition Fees.
Eligibility: 85% aggregate and above (excluding Physical Education/Fine Arts/Performing Arts/Vocational/non written subjects) in CBSE / ICSE / State Boards of Class XII.
Eligibility: 75% aggregate and above (excluding Physical Education/Fine Arts/Performing Arts/Vocational/ non written subjects) in CBSE / ICSE / State Boards of Class XII.
For continuation of 25%/50%/100% scholarship, student must top the university exam with 85% and above in the annual examination without back in any subject, and 75% attendance aggregate in each semester.
Additional 10% of Tuition fee in 1st year for female candidate.
Additional 7.5% of Tuition fee in 1st year for student sibling.
Additional 5% of Tuition fee in 1st year for Alumni sibling.
Additional 5% of Tuition fee in 1st year for Defence Personnel ward.
15% fee waiver for all Uttarakhand domicile candidate.
Fee Deposit & Bank Details
Siddhartha Nursing Education & Research Institute
AC. Number: 3963201000230
BRANCH GUJRARA MANSINGH